||Welcome to WandaMM.com!
||Wanda M. Mercer
Wanda M. Mercer has over twenty-five years of experience
in computer applications analysis, design, programming,
product development and project management. For seventeen
years she has consulted in scientific, engineering and
business environments with emphasis on medical, marketing
and economic research. Through her years of experience,
she has become skilled in a variety of software tools
and hardware platforms, having developed an extensive
technical background, possesses exceptional problem solving,
interpersonal, and communication skills, is well organized,
self-motivated, and able to find creative solutions to
operational and technical problems.
Boca Raton, FL 33428
||SAS® Consulting Services
SAS® consulting for the analysis, design and implementation
of applications to support social and scientific research.
We work on a project-by-project basis in our own office
and at the client's site. On-site contracts in Southern
California and telecommuting contracts anywhere in the
United States are desired. We are willing to travel frequently
to remote clients for meetings and development sessions.
* Analysis and design of custom medical and pharmaceutical applications.
* Econometric modeling and forecasting for business and research.
* Application analysis, design and implementation of systems for clinical trials and
* Data consolidation and analysis for scientific publications.
* Marketing survey instrument design, data collection and reporting.
* Object-oriented analysis and design for software development.
* Quality analysis of developing and existing software systems.
* Microsoft ACCESS
* Microsoft EXCEL