|My experience includes increasing
responsibilities in computer applications analysis, design,
programming, product development and project management.
For the last twenty years, I have been consulting in scientific, engineering and
business environments with emphasis on medical and marketing
I bring to my assignments:
extensive technical background using a variety of
software tools and hardware platforms.
* Exceptional problem solving, interpersonal,
* Well-organized, self-motivated work
* An ability to find creative solutions
to operational and
* Epidemiology study data collection, consolidation and
analysis for the pharmaceutical and academic environments.
* Marketing survey instrument design,
data collection and reporting for US and international pharmaceutical companies.
* Quality analysis of retrospective medical care software tool for major
U.S. pharmaceutical company.
* Analysis and design of medical record abstraction data collection
system for medical school and research institute.
* Object-oriented analysis and design of clinical
applications in the client-server environment including
a cancer staging system, solid organ transplant expert
system, and medical outcomes analysis system.
* Analysis and design of oncology claims analysis
system including models for cancer-related diagnoses and
* Application design/implementation
and data analysis for large-scale, multi-site clinical
trials. Created randomization schedules for treatment
allocation and drug labeling. Designed and produced clinic
monitoring and coordinating center forms and reports.
Produced study data monitoring and clinic performance
* Economic and marketing
research at the Federal National Mortgage Association
(Fannie Mae).. Performed data management and analysis
of loan (including HMDA), US census, consumer and other
data. This included the incorporation of geographic information
with economic and financial databases (Geographic Information
* Produced reporting systems for customer satisfaction
surveys, training course evaluations, industrial process
control, and financial instruments (travelers checks,
remittance documents, bond portfolio).